St. Tropoz Spray Tan in Lichfield
Indulge in Affordable Luxury & Reveal Your Skin's Radiant Beauty
Hair Removal & Aesthetics Lichfield
St. Tropez Spray Tan
Delivered in around 30 minutes for full body, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70%. The St. Tropez Spray Tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless, professional finish.
Professional St. Tropez Spray Tan
It is a quick and easy way to get a beautiful, natural-looking tan. This specially formulated treatment is applied by a trained St. Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak-free, natural-looking tan. One application will give the skin a healthy-looking glow if that’s all you require but we normally do a 2nd application if a deeper colour is required and that is included in the cost and treatment time.
Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, our therapists are very professional and will put you at ease. If you do wish to wear a bathing costume, that is absolutely fine!
Classic Mist – Tinted for a streak-free, natural-looking spray tan that lasts for days. Ideal for first-time tanners and a sun-kissed glow.
Dark Mist – Tailors to your individual skin tone for our deepest, darkest bronze and a longer-lasting finish.
Sensitive Mist – Lightly tinted, dermatologically tested, and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin – and the same natural sun-kissed glow as our Classic Mist.
Full Body Spray Tan – £22.00
Half Body Spray Tan – £15.00
Legs only Spray Tan – £10.00
Before treatment advice
- Skin should be free from self-tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish, this can be purchased from Erase UK in the Prep & Maintain kit. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing with dark-coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment.
After treatment advice
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
Keep your tan looking gorgeous for longer
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser daily which is available in the Prep & Maintain kit that can be purchased from Erase UK.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.
What People Say
We have a successful and ever-growing customer portfolio, having undertaken literally thousands of treatments, and continue to build upon our success through 100% satisfied customer referrals.
I could not recommend Gemma enough – such a great service to help you feel more confident. From my very first appointment, she made me feel relaxed. Very high standard of cleanliness, even before covid, and very professional.
SHR Hair Removal
Elight Skin Rejuvenation
SHR/Elight Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation Lichfield
SHR is one of the most advanced hair removal technologies. SHR (Elight) laser hair removal is a reliable long-term solution for removing facial or body hair.
Elight is a combination of IPL (intense pulsed light) and RF (Radio Frequency) together +Skin Contact cooling. When the three are united in one treatment a wonderful result can be expected. The RF can reach the middle and deep layers of the skin and hear up tissue. Thus, lower energy is applied during IPL treatment.
Original IPL can be a painful treatment. Elight cooling system will make treatment painless and a much more comfortable experience.
Erase UK are conscious in keeping our prices low, thus continually look for ways to be able to offer affordable treatments to our customers by means of special promotions and offers, details which can be found on our offers page.
1 Tudor Row, Wade Street, Lichfield
Staffordshire, WS13 6HH
Tue - Fri: 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm