A favourite of Hollywood stars, catwalk models such as Kate moss and beauty experts alike, St. Tropez is the original salon tanning treatment and the number one spray tanning brand.
Delivered in around 30 minutes for full body, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%. The St. Tropez Spray Tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless, professional finish.
Professional St. Tropez Spray Tan
It is a quick and easy way to get a beautiful, natural looking tan. This specially formulated treatment is applied by a trained St. Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak-free, natural looking tan. One application will give the skin a healthy looking glow if that’s all you require but we normally do a 2nd application if a deeper colour is required and that is included in the cost and treatment time.
Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, our therapists are very professional and will put you at ease. If you do wish to wear a bathing costume, that is absolutely fine !
Classic Mist – Tinted for a streak free, natural looking spray tan that lasts for days. Ideal for first time tanners and a sun kissed glow.
Dark Mist – Tailors to your individual skin tone for our deepest, darkest bronze and a longer lasting finish.
Sensitive Mist – Lightly tinted, dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin – and the same natural sun kissed glow as our Classic Mist.
Full Body Spray Tan – £22.00
Half Body Spray Tan – £15.00
Legs only Spray Tan – £10.00
Before treatment advice
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish, this can be purchased from Erase UK in the Prep & Maintain kit for £6. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment.
After treatment advice
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
Keep your tan looking gorgeous for longer
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser daily which is available in the Prep & Maintain kit that can be purchased from Erase Uk for £6.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.